- Antibiotics are not used for bacterial infections.
- When your child had cough or cold she probably has viral infection.
- Common viral infection such as coughs, sore throat or colds cannot be cured by taking antibiotics.
- Use of antibiotics when not needed can harm your child.
- Ask Physician if you think that your child might need antibiotic. (DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE)
- Hand washing is still the single best way to prevent the spread of illness.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
where antibiotics are dispensed over-the-counter not even needing prescription. As a child that was raised back in the Philippines I have been a victim of miss treatment of a simple ear infection. Parents be advised that
Facts about Antibiotics